Saturday, December 31

Resolutions for the New Year!

  1. Get to the gym much more often - With my second semester schedule, I'll be able to maintain a much more consistent work-out schedule.  I may not have rugby this year (lame lame LAME), but I have put on a bit of weight that I'd like to take off again.
  2. Work my tail off up until graduation - I really have been slack these past few months, and it's throwing me off.  My grades may not have been affected, but it makes me feel a bit guilty.
  3. Stop worrying about things that are beyond my control - Yeah, right! With the number of situations I find myself in where I have quite a bit of power, it's hard to level myself and say: "No, this can't be fixed".  Because I always just end up countering with: "Yes, it can.  I can totally make this work."  Most of the time, I actually can, but when things don't work out, I need to stop beating myself up about it.
  4. Get caught up in a good book more often - It's been ages since I've completely devoured any sort of book.  I miss that sense of accomplishment after finishing a book in a few hours.
That's about all I can think of.  But four seems sufficient, and I think they're good.  Hopefully I can keep them all up! Can't wait to start the new year, though, so many things to look forward to.

Happy New Year to everybody, and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment